- You might not know how to cook all too well
- You may think the meals aren’t really suited to you
- The meals may be very different to what you normally eat
- You don’t want to slave away in the kitchen
- Some ingredients may be new to you
- You could be stuck in a rut
If you relate to any of this, we understand. But the most important thing is: don’t give up on yourself, or the meal plans, recipes and resources!
It’s normal to feel overwhelmed and face a few obstacles when getting started with a new way of eating.
Quick Start Meals
To help you gain some confidence and quick wins, we’ve put together a small collection of easy, tasty meals.
- Contains ingredients everyone can easily find at the store
- Are easy to make
- All have cooking classes so you can’t go wrong
- Are super tasty!
Basic Cooking Instruction
Completely new to cooking? Watch our basic cooking instruction videos.
Plus, if you’re new to cooking or want to learn new skills, we have a whole range of videos on food preparation in our Prep Video Library.